Abstracts, which were created specifically for abstract publications: If you have a summary of a previously published article to publish in another journal (z.B. we ask you for the signature of a contractual author who asks permission to reproduce documents that the author has previously published: the author concerned is responsible for obtaining written permission from the publisher of the original source to reproduce the „printed and other medium“ material. , and for Wiley`s delivery with that permission. A RightsLink function to request permission for Wiley magazines is available on each newspaper`s website. The author concerned is also responsible for sending and returning to the publisher the journal-specific copyright transfer form and all the forms required for a given review. These forms are usually available on each magazine`s website. The forms may also be available in the journal`s editorial staff. You must register in the specified area, depending on whether you own the copyright to your work, whether the copyright belongs to your employer, or whether you are a government employee. It is important to check whether the CTA or ELA (agreement) has been duly concluded, signed and dated before your contribution can be published. Ideally, all authors should sign the agreement and, if necessary, additional signatures are attached separately. However, if it is not possible to obtain a physical signature from all authors, you must give your written consent in order to conclude the agreement on their behalf. Wiley accepts faxes and scanned copies of original forms signed by email. Wiley magazine authors can use their article in a variety of ways, including in publications of their own work and packages of courses in their institution.

The author`s reuse rights vary according to the Journal. Please refer to the copyright form you have signed or that you must sign to verify the current reuse rights. For subscription articles, you either transfer the copyright to Wiley with a copyright transfer agreement (CTA), or you grant Wiley an exclusive copyright license with an exclusive licensing agreement (ELA). You will receive the corresponding licensing agreement between the acceptance of your article and the final online publication. For example, you published an article in Spanish. You have translated the article yourself or by using a translator and would like to forward the English translation to a Wiley magazine for reissue. To do the translation, you must first contact the Spanish magazine in order to obtain permission to translate the article to be reissued. The translation itself would then be owned by you or the translator under separate copyrights. You could then sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement of the English magazine for translation and not the original article. The translation must contain a full reference to the original publication and you must have obtained permission from the original copyright holder to create the translation. Copyright licenses describe the rights to publish, disseminate and use research. Wiley`s authors must sign a license agreement before publication.

Read the author`s guidelines for your selected journal for details on the journal`s specific copyright agreement. Reproduction of existing abstracts: If you want to include text abstracts from previously published articles, you do not need written permission from the publisher of those articles, when the source must be cited. Abstracts are copyrighted and not publicly available, but there is an exception in UK law that allows the copying and publication of scientific and technical abstracts that accompany published periodic articles, Government Employees who need a separate licensing agreement – If you are employed by the Department of Veterans Affairs in Australia , the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund. , the European Atomic Energy Community, the World Health Organization, the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of the California Institute of Technology or a bea